We have an opportunity for an experienced trade qualified Auto Electrician to join our afternoon shift team. The position is based at our Sandgate depot and will be responsible for diagnostics and repair of trucks, trailers and mobile plant. This work will include standard electrical items including lights, fridges, isolators, and invertors to complex datalink integration on our fleet.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will require the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in repairs and maintenance on American vehicles, trailers and container handling equipment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Present well and be punctual to work
- Understanding and practice of WHS requirements
- Current Heavy Vehicle Drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact our HR team on (02) 4032 7270.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.