We are looking for a self-motivated, goal orientated, target driven person who is focused and ready to put their mechanical knowledge and work ethic to good use.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience working on a variety of trucks & trailers
- A Trade Certificate with post trade experience
- Your own basic toolbox (no vehicles provided)
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
- A strong commitment to safety
In return, we offer:
- Permanent full-time employment with long-term job security
- Competitive wages above industry standard
- Support and opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible shifts – enjoy great work/life balance
- Gracemere base – ability to work close to home
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact, Jess – HR Administrator on 0491 099 504.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.