We are looking for self-motivated, goal orientated, target driven people who are focused and ready to put their mechanical knowledge and work ethic to good use.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in repairs and maintenance on heavy rigid vehicles, trailers and forklifts
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Reliable & flexible in approach to work
- Sound knowledge and practice of WHS requirements
- Current Drivers license (HR or HC an advantage)
- Forklift license
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
Whats on Offer:
The successful candidate will be offered permanent full-time employment with long-term job security and wages above industry standard. We provide ongoing support and opportunity for career advancement.
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact, Mark, HR Manager on 0490 807 490.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.