We have an opportunity for an experienced trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic to join our team. The position is based at our Sandgate depot and will be responsible for safe & effective repairs and maintenance of equipment such as heavy rigid vehicles, trailers and forklifts.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in repairs and maintenance on heavy rigid vehicles, trailers and forklifts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Present well and be punctual to work
- Understanding and practice of WHS requirements
- Current Heavy Vehicle Drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact our HR team on (02) 4032 7270.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.