Crawfords Freightlines has an opportunity for an experienced trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic to join our team at our Oberon depot. The position will be responsible for safe & effective repairs and maintenance of our timber trucks and trailers.
Crawfords is a privately owned and operated intermodal transportation and logistics company with operations in road, rail, sea, and warehousing and a network of 6 depots across Eastern Australia.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Extensive experience with Trucks & Trailers
- Good Electrical Knowledge
- A HR or higher Driver’s Licence (desirable but not essential)
- Trade Qualified Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic required,
- Your own basic toolbox
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
- A strong commitment to safety
- Available to work morning and afternoon shirt and be willing to be on call on a rotating roster.
In return, we offer:
- Permanent full-time employment with long-term job security
- Competitive wages above industry standard
- Flexible shifts – enjoy great work/life balance
- Oberon based – ability to work close to home
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact Mark – Operations Manager Oberon on 0427 010 838.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.