We are requiring the services of 4 x MC Truck Drivers to join our team, based out of our Gracemere depot.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering goods in a safe and efficient manner. These roles will involve short-haul work with the opportunity for some long-haul work as well from time-to-time. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with cargo, routes, WHS and traffic laws
- Complete paperwork and electronic tablet data entry accurately
- Serve as a brand advocate for Crawfords
- Report any defects, accidents or violations
- Keep truck and associated equipment tidy and in good working order
About the successful candidate:
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A current and unrestricted Multi-Combination (MC) Licence
- A safe driving record/history
- The ability to obtain or holder of a current QLD Explosives Security Clearance Card & QLD Explosives Drivers Licence.
- A current Dangerous Goods Licence & MSIC.
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
- Knowledge of truck driving rules and regulations
- A positive attitude toward work and customer service
- To be reliable, flexible and willing to learn
In return, we offer:
- Permanent full-time employment with long-term job security
- Safety focused work environment
- Work with an experienced and established team
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.