We are looking for experienced Dangerous Goods – MC Truck Drivers – Long haul to join our dynamic team at our Narrabri holding yard for an immediate start.
About the Role:
As a Truck Driver you will be primarily responsible for delivering goods in a safe and efficient manner. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with regards to cargo, routes, WHS and traffic laws
- Document and log work/rest periods
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador for Crawfords
- Report any defects, accidents or violations
- Keep truck and associated equipment tidy and in good working order
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A current and unrestricted Multi-Combination (MC) Licence
- A Dangerous goods ticket, UHL/security clearance & MSIC (or willing to obtain)
- Experience operating B-Doubles and AB Triples
- A safe driving record/history
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- A great working attitude being both reliable and flexible
- Available to work weekends
In return, we offer:
- Permanent full-time employment with long-term job security
- Wages above industry standard per hour
- Supportive management team
- Safety focused work environment
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact our HR team on (02) 4032 7270.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.