We have opportunities for MC Truck Drivers to join our growing Dangerous Goods team!
About the Role:
As a Truck Driver in our Dangerous Goods team, you will be primarily responsible for delivering freight in a safe and efficient manner. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with regards to freight, routes, safety and traffic laws
- Document and log work/rest periods
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador for Crawfords
- Report any defects, accidents or violations
- Keep truck and associated equipment tidy and in good working order
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A current and unrestricted Multi-Combination (MC) Licence
- A Dangerous goods ticket, UHL/security clearance & MSIC (or willing to obtain)
- Experience operating B-Doubles and AB Triples
- A safe driving record/history
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
- A great working attitude being reliable, flexible and client focussed
- Availability to work some weekends
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact our HR team on (02) 4032 7270.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.