A Truck Tyre Fitter is responsible for service repairs and monitoring of fleet equipment such as container handling equipment, trucks and trailers. The roster for this position is Tuesday – Saturday day shift OR permanent afternoon shift with the availability of paid overtime as operationally required.
Essential Selection Criteria for the role:
- Previous experience as a Truck Tyre Fitter
- Record keeping skills with high attention to detail
- Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology or equivalent (desirable)
- Current HR Drivers Licence (unrestricted)
- Current Forklift Licence
- Ability to travel in various NSW locations when required
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and comply with random Drug & Alcohol testing
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact our HR team on (02) 4032 7270.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.