We are looking for experienced MC Truck Drivers to join our team at our Sandgate depot for an immediate start. As a Truck Driver at Crawfords you will be primarily responsible for delivering goods in a safe and efficient manner.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A current and unrestricted Multi-Combination (MC)
- A Dangerous Goods Licence (or be willing to obtain)
- A safe driving record/history
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- A great working attitude being both reliable and flexible
In return, we offer:
- Permanent full-time employment with long-term job security
- Supportive management team
- Safety focused work environment
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact, Jess – HR Coordinator on 0491 099 504.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.