We are looking for an MC Truck Driver to join our Sandgate NSW team. If you are looking for local work and would like to be home every night, this may be the opportunity for you!!
About the Role:
Crawfords Truck Drivers are responsible for delivering customer freight in a safe, professional and efficient manner. Our drivers are expected to:
- Ensure compliance with regards to freight, routes, WHS and traffic laws
- Accurately document and log work/rest periods
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador for Crawfords
- Report any defects, accidents or violations
- Keep truck and associated equipment tidy and in good working order
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A current and unrestricted Multi-Combination (MC) Licence
- Experience operating B-Doubles
- A safe driving record/history
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
- To be reliable and well presented for work
In return, we offer:
- Permanent full-time employment with long-term job security
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A safety focused work environment
How to Apply:
If you wish to join our growing company, please click here to submit your application. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact our HR team on (02) 4032 7270.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.